I started a new project the other night and so something has to get finished to make room. Since this sweater is weighing on me, it’s pocket time!
Before being banished to a timeout, I had marked out where they would go and it only took me a couple minutes to establish the pattern from there. I’m adding extra stockinette stitches to the sides and bottom for easier sewing. At least I hope it’ll make it easier.
The collar is why it was in exile. I would have preferred making the edges come down a bit more, but the thought of trying to “fix” it almost makes me nauseous. I tried it on again and I think with a few stitches and good blocking it will work out just fine the way it is.